Terms & Conditions
By using the https://www.destinationtechs.com website ("Service"), or any of our services,
you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of
Service"). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY
OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND
SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH
YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS
"YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS
ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT
AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS
AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the
release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued
use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While
Destination prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and
agree that Destination cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and
you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your
You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not
You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order
to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Destination
cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of
the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All the material posted on the website by our team is our copyright and you would need explicit
permission from us for reproducing, copying or using our content in any way.
Payment, Refunds and Cancellation Terms
- All payments are processed using extremely secure services
- We do not store any credit/debit card information on our server